Corporate Writers, LLC offers the writing expertise required for today’s content marketing campaigns. Whether your company is B2B or B2C, we can help manage your workflow by providing white papers, contributed articles, blog posts, advertorials and website content.
Why waste another minute worrying about the written content you need for your marketing initiatives?
At Corporate Writers, LLC, we love to write, and we would be delighted to talk to you about how we can help ease the burden of corporate content creation.
Corporate Writers, LLC offers a variety of writing services. For example, our team of experienced, professional writers can:
- Tackle large projects, such as white papers, with ease and deliver print-ready text that is accurately sourced, grammatically correct and interesting to read.
- Draft strong, clear content that stays true to your message.
- Empower you to conquer the recurring demands of writing a corporate blog.
- Edit, publish and manage blog posts you generate in-house.
- Use our interviewing and reporting skills to add “pop” to newsletters, advertorials and contributed articles.
- Re-imagine existing content so you can easily amplify your reach.
- Translate corporate-speak into English.
- Offer years of writing expertise in a wide range of fields, including business sustainability and CSR, supply chain risk management, marketing, financial services, IT and health care.
Put us to work writing, so then you can:
- Enjoy marketing, again.
- Redirect your focus to other priorities.
- Watch as readers flock to – and engage with – your content.
Here’s a sampling of how our clients feel about the writing services we offer:
Since we started collaborating with Corporate Writers, LLC, traffic to our blogs has increased dramatically, and we now routinely get thousands of readers per week. Kathy has a knack for writing posts that explain complex issues in a way that both our clients and prospects find compelling.”
– CEO, Financial Services Firm based in Manhattan, NY
Over the past three-and-a-half years, Kathy has written well more than 1,000 pieces of content for us, including blog posts, newsletter articles and sales copy. Kathy’s work is consistently excellent, and I highly recommend her.”
– Robert Shecterle, Vice President, Marketing, Aravo Solutions, Inc., San Francisco, CA